• Show
Clear All

• Hanneman's Soloist has a new owner.

Cool that it's gonna get used!

http://bravewords.com/news/late-slay...ate-collection
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

That soloist is so awesome. Yeah I'm a fan boy and yeah I am a dk and flag fan. Sick collection. I picked up the LTD urban camo limited not too long ago but I would rather have the soloist!!!!
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

How did this dude afford $40k in guitars?

Comment

Hell that could be part of the new record deal that he got the cash for that and surely will be a tax write off.

Comment

Originally posted by pitboss View Post
          Has a good job, saved a lot of money... has good credit or he could be a past lottery winner . Whatever the case he has them and I envy that collection kudos to him.

I ever win the big lotto prepare to sell your collections! (Limited to 88-95 Jackson/Charvel & Dean DIME series / select USA models)
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Good news that someone is going to PLAY them rather than some collector hiding them in a cupboard.
            http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
              Has a good job, saved a lot of money... has good credit or he could be a past lottery winner . Whatever the case he has them and I envy that collection kudos to him.

I ever win the big lotto prepare to sell your collections! (Limited to 88-95 Jackson/Charvel & Dean DIME series / select USA models)
              You want my Washburn dime I know it. You just misspelled it Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
                You want my Washburn dime I know it. You just misspelled it Dean.
                I have a close friend I kid around with all the time about his Washburn DIMEs being worth nothing or less, because DIME never really wanted to be there... the goal was DEAN ha-ha .

There are some nice ones though.
                \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Actually I have the 333 and it was a present but honestly it is way better build than most of the ml's. The cheap wash burns sucked big time though.

Comment

Originally posted by pitboss View Post
                    Obviously, he's a rock star. Duh!!

Comment

That is pretty cool. There were 3 of his guitars being sold on Ebay a couple months back and the BC Rich w the German names on the front was the only one that sold...$12K, I believe. I was wondering when the Jackson was going to show up. Cool, that he's gonna use it. I wish he would show us some detailed pics in the future.
                      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
                        Actually I have the 333 and it was a present but honestly it is way better build than most of the ml's. The cheap wash burns sucked big time though.
                        Funk yeah, Dime Bolt 333 nice dude! They all have there cheap models man... thing is weeding though and finding the candy.

off topic... Just listening to some tunes today and I Hear Black comes on.... maaaaan that shit is motivating! RAAAAAAAAW!
                        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Working...
                        X