Right Here,,,,,right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Here,,,,,right now.

OK all of you Death Metal and puke metal pukes..your attention please, if you can manage a few minutes. NO Masks, no makeup, no Gimmicks and NO bullshit here. Just PURE talent....this is how it is done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGY0KEGVK6Q
    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Awesome song. I remember seeing that live. I question the no makeup part. lol

I was never really a fan, but they were great to see live and that's one of his classic songs.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

meh, he's not bad. with a little practice and more muffled distorted power cords and maybe a hockey mask and eye liner he may go somewhere. maybe.

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

More REAl shit ..... save the lame 'wock and woll'. comments ....just listen and be schooled https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=7&v=OeIEvoFBF1M
        \
        Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Sorry, MSG and Loudness don't school me. I liked UFO better, but yeah I'd agree Jake's best work is in Loudness. I got to see them play a couple of times...

This is schooling:

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I'm always found of Loomis of course. He wears black jeans and T shirts. He melts faces. I was there when he first Melted Broderick's face. The look on his face when he just joined Jag Panzer. Priceless. That was a major game changer.

I wondered if he could cover a song. Then he did Perpetual Burn without any source of visual aid. Used to watch Jason and Marty do it. Meaning he could cover ANYTHING if he wanted to. People are still struggling with VH and Yngwie. In the word's of Uli Roth.."He's an amazing young man"..Uli is honest. If he don't care for someone's style or playing he says so.

With that said watch MS/UFO and Uli jam Rock Bottom..very cool.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              I'm always found of Loomis of course. He wears black jeans and T shirts. He melts faces. I was there when he first Melted Broderick's face. The look on his face when he just joined Jag Panzer. Priceless. That was a major game changer.

I wondered if he could cover a song. Then he did Perpetual Burn without any source of visual aid. Used to watch Jason and Marty do it. Meaning he could cover ANYTHING if he wanted to. People are still struggling with VH and Yngwie. In the word's of Uli Roth.."He's an amazing young man"..Uli is honest. If he don't care for someone's style or playing he says so.

With that said watch MS/UFO and Uli jam Rock Bottom..very cool.
              What's up Horns! +1 to Loomis...he could eat Schenker and Takasaki for lunch and then shit sauerkraut and piss sake. Hell I love those guys but the "right here right now" is not 1984 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                What's up Horns! +1 to Loomis...he could eat Schenker and Takasaki for lunch and then shit sauerkraut and piss sake. Hell I love those guys but the "right here right now" is not 1984 anymore.
                Wassup Mang!! Keeper of thy mighty Cockdragons!!

It's ALWAYS 1984 at the JCF. These are facts! Yeah, I think Loomis could hang with Vinnie Vincent...in jail.

Uli Roth does dress funny. Uli Roth is always in 1974. But it works for him..haha..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Curt I hope I didn't come across as dissing those guys. Billz made me do it. I will say I enjoy jamming to some Loudness when I plug in. With Loomis, I can't do that. That shit's too hard. And has an extra string lol.

Comment

....^^^^..bring back Nevermore damn you!!!

Hahaaa..I met my wife in 1984. She was 16..

They stars aligned and It killed Van Halen..and the last virgin on earth.

Comment

Working...
                    X