Chris Holmes....wtf happenned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Holmes....wtf happenned?

I just watched the video for his latest project (Born, Work, Die) and forget the fact that it's time wasted I'll never get back, I can never unsee that or unhear it. What the fuck happened to this dude? Same dude that was married to Lita? He looks and sounds like the toothless bum outside of every cheap liquor store scrounging change for a pack of cigarettes or a 40OZ. He's worse now than the dude that poured a bottle of vodka over his head in the swimming pool proclaiming "I'M A PIECE OF SHIT!" in front of his own mother in The Decline of Western Civilization. What an even bigger disaster he has become. They should show this video to scare kids straight! WOW.....just wow. SMH.
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Yeah that song sucks. He's one of my heroes, but I fear his best days are well behind him.

Let's not forget that Firebird he had for sale last year:

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest...-for-only-1500

Comment

The tune's not really that bad. It's his singing that's bad... real bad! Who the fuck thought it would be okay for him to sing?!?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man that was terrible....

Comment

No one will work with him. Stet Howland started W.A.S., Where Angels Suffer, with him and he was promptly kicked out. Guy never showers and smells sooo bad. Was he really married to Lita? I'd never heard that. What years?

Comment

He was married to Lita around the time he left WASP in the early 90s. It was her who destroyed the original BudStar...
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Video out today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqX-BC7ImXU

He sounds like a bad Lemmy.

Comment

Fucked up...

Comment

I think it rocks lolz - power to him, I'm away back to the office to stare a computer screen Born work Die right enough.

Comment

He just looks pathetic. Like he should be in a house for homeless drunks.

SMH.......
                    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

He really was married to a young hot Lita......check the title to this pic......

Comment

He's holding the keys to that Firebird in his left hand. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                          He just looks pathetic. Like he should be in a house for homeless drunks.

SMH.......
                          Wait so the guy from alaskan bush people was married to Lita ford? XD
                          I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

his guitar playing isn't all that bad, but man he needs to stop singing... and maybe do a kickstarter for some dentures.
                            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I'm pretty sure he wasn't 'acting' in Decline, so I'm not surprised he looks pretty whipped these days.

God I crushed on Lita hard when I was a teenager. I had a killer poster of her on my bedroom wall of her sitting on some steps wearing a biker jacket. I think it was taken shortly after she had left the Runaways. I wish I still had it!
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X