Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed... being Ed

http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/129781

This doesn't bode well for the coming VH tour dates.

I can't believe I read that whole thing. What a whack job!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing! Eddy is so full of shit, but damn are the first five albums great!

Comment

Why would he do an article like that, and why would anyone around him not tell him that he's coming off as the "douche of the decade"? There isn't one redeeming line in that article, not one! He is just an asshat. So sad.
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Bam! Slam.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dnFzRxD_G8
          Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Eddie has no class. I respect the hell out of his playing abilities and influence on so many guitarists but he comes across as a real piece of shit as a person. There is no reason to spew this crap. Why so bitter. Enjoy your fame and fortune and shut the f up before you completely destroy your legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
              Way to go Sammy! Thank god someone has the balls to call Ed a liar and not come across like as much as a loon as Ed. Sammy seems like a straight up guy, a normal, no BS guy. That's probably why he can't be in VH.
              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

I have not seen VH in their 2007+ lineup because I have no desire to see Eddie's fat kid on bass, replacing an irreplacable band member Mike
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

As usual, Eddie is full of shit
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Who would've guessed that Ed would be one of the few that become more of an asshole after sobering up. Humility? Atonement? Reconciliation? Fuck that!

Comment

The reason why Vinnie Vincent has been ignored into obscurity while Eddie Van Halen has prospered?

Comment

Sammy response was perfect.
                        Ed's comments about MA are so disrespectful and pure BS.
                        -Rick

Comment

Everyone around Eddie needs something from Eddie, except Sammy. He can buy them out and have a ton of money left over. Is fuck you money everything? No, but it does buy you the ability to say.....fuck you. That and loyalty to a friend is a dangerous combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
                            Nice!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I was done with this band after forking out $$ to see them on their 2007 tour. What a load of crap that was, quite possibly the worst live show I've EVER seen, and I've seen a ton of shows. Their latest round of live performances make the 2007 tour look amazing. What garbage. And after that, to have Eddie say they fans deserve the original VH regarding DLR, while his kid plays bass, sickens me. What a colossal douche!! What balls he has to talk this much shit while his band becomes the laughing stock of the rock world. It was time for them to call it quits years ago, now they are just dragging their legacy through the mud. I suspect it's because they're all broke...enjoy the fair circuit guys, cause that's where you're heading!!

I've seen Sammy a dozens of times since his departure from VH, and he's always brought a great show. While I didn't love the Van Hagar thing, I do believe his band has played those songs better that Van Halen ever did. Kudos to Sam for sticking up for Mikey. Notice he doesn't even bother to defend himself, he's more concerned about Mike. Great friend, great guy.

Eddie trying to rewrite history is laughable. He himself admits not remembering even writing his signature riffs, but can easily recall Mike's role all those years. Have another cocktail Ed, maybe you can rewrite, eh, I mean recall history even more favorable to you next go round...
                              My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Working...
                              X