This is a little better than the Lazersnake video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a little better than the Lazersnake video

Although a lot of features from this guitar were borrowed from his signature Suhrs, I still really like this guy and think this guitar is way cool-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mMBhCAzUlg

Can the old style OFR still be bought like that or is that a completely custom piece if bought new?
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
      Can the old style OFR still be bought like that or is that a completely custom piece if bought new?
      Nevermind:
      http://www.floydrose.com/catalog/tre...tuner/original
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Guthrie shreds better than most, but everything he plays is something I've already heard... When I listen to him, what he reminds me of is pretty much every fusion guitarist I used to listen to in the 80's all wrapped up in one. I wouldn't doubt that he listened to all that stuff growing up too... it sure sounds like it.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Guy seems like a really down to Earth dude. I like a lot about that guitar too.
          Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

He amazes me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaIzEo013iI

He need to get that blinking problem worked out though!!!

NFT Floyds rule!!!!
            www.vvforums.com

Comment

JT-6 addressed that fine tune issue. Hehehe....

I like the NFT option & locking tuners
              my 9yr old blinks heavily like that when he's tired.
              Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                Guthrie shreds better than most, but everything he plays is something I've already heard... When I listen to him, what he reminds me of is pretty much every fusion guitarist I used to listen to in the 80's all wrapped up in one. I wouldn't doubt that he listened to all that stuff growing up too... it sure sounds like it.
                I wouldn't doubt it either. He reminds of Paul Gilbert in that he just has a real appreciation for music regardless of level of difficulty & absorbs everything. If you've heard his work with Guitar Techniques magazine, he can mimic just about any guitarist on the planet. I like how all of that filters through into his own sound. His work on the last Steve Wilson album is sublime
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                X