Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Jake E Lee Guitar World Interview....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jake E Lee Guitar World Interview....

just got my copy of guitar world with EVH on the cover.There is a nice interview with jake inside with a couple of cool photos of jake and his new charvel.he talks about leaving ozzy,his new band and gives some info on his whitey fender/charvel.On an interesting not it appears he ditched the p90 in favor of putting some really old beat up pups in the guitar.these are probably the original pickups from whitey since the rest of the guitar was parted out a while back.Im sure he would have kept the original pickups from whitey.anyways heres some pics

Interesting combo of saddles on the bridge.

Shame about the P90 though. They are pretty good pups.
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I wonder if they built this guitar for him at the custom shop or if this is one of the limited runs they produced not long back just modified a bit .interesting the thy moved the string tree up a notch.p90s are great but I figured he would switch back to the JB at some point

Comment

It's a new guitar.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Doesn't look like it is intonated correctly.
          My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthguy View Post
            Doesn't look like it is intonated correctly.
            Maybe the slanted pickups are throwing you off? It looks pretty normal to me. I just looked down at my strat and it's pretty close to that. And I set/confirm my intonation every string change, even with same brand and size.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
            X