Jason Becker - I'm Not Dead Yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Becker - I'm Not Dead Yet

I was surfing through the Direct TV channels this morning and got lucky enough to spot a show titled "Jason Becker - I'm Not Dead Yet". I thought there is no way this is THE Jason Becker. Well it was. I DVR'd it and watched it. It was about 2 hours long and I couldn't move. The guy was incredible and the way he writes and creates music now is nothing less than astonishing. The movie left me both inspired and sad. How can so much talent be put into one person and then taken away?

Anyway...it was on a new channel called "pivot" - check it out.

I've seen it before. It was awesome and very sad all at once.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I remember when it came out. Was that last year? Haven't been able to see it yet
      Hail yesterday

Comment

It was last year. I bought the DVD and couldn't believe the spirit this guy has to keep going on. He had the gift of being able to play that we all dream of and had it slowly taken away. That would destroy anyone's will to live but he keeps moving forward and making music anyway he can. Makes you appreciate what you have.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATIVuynOPTM he he

Comment

Working...
          X