Dave Prichard of Armord Saint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Prichard of Armord Saint

Dave was a big influence on my playing as a teenager. I loved this band. Take note of the Charvel, 24 frets.

Last edited by darkside; 12-09-2013, 08:34 AM.
    I have a Jackson and a Charvel and I play one in each hand.

I loved old Armored Saint and Dave Prichard. He was taken from us way too early.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Loved AS back in the day.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I loved the Saint so much I dialed in over and over to KNAC and won tickets to a show in Santa Monica. It was the release of Delirious Nomad and I got the cassette tape with the tickets. I still have the special EP they released - I think it's a helmet in red drawn on a black background, but it's been a while since I looked closely at it.

Comment

This thread delivers!!

RIP!!

Comment

Loved early Saint...I bought the first three or four and saw them live a couple times. Great band. Gonna have to dig some of their tunes up
            Hear the universe scream
            Bleeding from black holes
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

Armored Saint... I sure do miss those days and the music, most of what is passed-off as "metal" these days just makes me shake my head.

Comment

Reign of Fire...just a freakin awesome song right there...The Best..!!!

Comment

While everyone was drooling all over glam crap, I was way into Armored Saint and other true metal bands like Accept, Motorhead, Laaz Rockit, Megadeth...etc. They just didn't get it, but Armored Saint kicked ass. March of the Saint and Delirious Nomad still are in my regular rotation.

R.I.P. Dave
                  My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Saw them in 86 at the now-defunct Iowa Jam. they kicked ass. Lineup that day was Aerosmith, nuge, metallica, dokken, and the saint... This was during the day, Then that night Van Hagar played at vets auditorium here. We went to both, of course, lol.
                    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X