Sons Of Medusa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sons Of Medusa

This band Kicked major ass Sat night, thrash metal all the way check them out if you like Metallica.
    Cool bunch of guys too.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

I love old Metallica.

I can't stand new Metallica.

So which Metallica are you referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
      I love old Metallica.

I can't stand new Metallica.

So which Metallica are you referring to?
      Big +1
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Fade to black era.

Comment

That's a big thumbs up from me.

Comment

One of the guitar players was sporting a Jackson Warrior bolt on import even.
            We shot the shit before they started and I told him it was nice to see a Jackson up on stage. He said it was his go to stage guitar because it delivers and never breaks down plus it plays like a dream and he just loves the neck on it.
            Attached Files

Comment

Took a bit to find a clip- http://youtu.be/QyVMedyP4bE had to weed through some other bands with the same name and what looked like grown people playing with toys which happen to be called sons of medusa

Comment

Yeah I was at that show it was St Andrews Pub Louisville Ky last Sat. The guy that was in the crowd bobbing his head was Lester Bolles the bass player in The Jereactors I was on the other side of the stage. Lester tapped my shoulder and said hey man take my pic LOL
                Attached Files
                Last edited by straycat; 12-04-2013, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X