X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake E Lee sig ...

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/ikebe/char...bodytext_ikebe

Looks to be around $3000 there
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

http://www.charvel.com/guitars/index...tno=2967000576 I would just buy this and get a new pick guard. 3K is a little crazy for that guitar IMO.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Looks nice, I like the pearloid tuning heads.

Comment

Hmm doesn't someone on this very thread have some sort of Japanese Jake? I'm foggy but I thought I saw it posted not too long ago...

Comment

$3,000 and it's not the correct scale length. Huh?
          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

VASS that's US Built, not Japanese built
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Scale length and fret numbers are correct ..it probably wouldn't have had the 12/16" Radii.

Comment

Jake's was just a modified 70's Strat. I always assumed his was an ash body and am glad that is what they chose to use. The only thing I believe they need to fix is the bridge. Looks like a standard Gotoh bent hardtail base. It needs to be changed to the much thicker machined brass base plate. Any idea as to when and if this will be released in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
                  $3,000 and it's not the correct scale length. Huh?
                  His ESPs had the smaller scale length, as well as jumbo frets from 1 to 12 and then smaller from 13 to 22.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Comment

Could be fun.
                      Wonder if it'll be at NAMM?
                      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq2IG3V0lvE

Comment

Looks vicious, I hope they make an import version...
                          I'm back bitches!!!

Gear:
                          ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
                          Agile Al 3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/Blackouts
                          Blackstar Soloist HT60
                          Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
                          Seymour Duncan 805

Comment

Hope the street price is reasonable...

Comment

I can't wait until Namm. Like I don't think I've ever cared this much about Namm. I am so excited.

Comment

Working...
                              X