Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a chance to go to this show....but was in the hospital that week in Melbourne..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a chance to go to this show....but was in the hospital that week in Melbourne..

DAMMIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewWm-76EpTw
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

not a bad looking boot.

You were in hospital while you were here? What happened?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I have MS...and it decided to rear its ugly head...automatic 4 day stay in a hospital no matter where I am and then the quickest...usually most miserable due to my condition ...flight home I can get on so my neurologist can have a look at me
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Wow, VH sounded really good. (for a bootleg)
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

wow, man. That sucks. With all the technology today, you couldn't see a local neurologist & skype with your doctor?

btw, left that bootleg playing while I was doing some other stuff. I never considered going to that gig but really enjoyed it!
          Hail yesterday

Comment

No..it made more sense to just get back to the United states and get every thing done that needed to be done here after I took care of the required steroid courses in Australia first.

Comment

Oh by the way....is it a regular Australian medical saying that nurses ask when they question a patient with"have you opened your bowels today?"....I'd never been asked that before by anyone in the medical community and it kinda took me by surprise....my answer toher was"have you read my chart...I'm not in here for anything to do with my bowels and would really appreciate it if no one takes much interest in them"....thinking to myself...nobody is going to open my my fucking bowels no matter what!...then it dawned on me....oh! She's asking if I've taken a shit today

Comment

MS sucks! Hope you are "lucky enough" to have a more manageable version of it then my mother did! Keep fighting and rockin the 6 strings!
                www.vvforums.com

Comment

Have never heard the phrase "opened your bowels"! I have been asked at the hospital if I have emptied my bowels. It wasn't just confusion caused by our accents?
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Nope, Ive been working over there with you guys for the past three years. I definitely heard what I heard.

Comment

Ehh the way I see it...it is what is. It's manageable up to the point that it's unmanageable...which is how it was last trip to Australia. But the steroids seem to do the trick up to a point each time I have a relapse. It might be my attitude towards it which is "fuck off MS, you suck, but I'm more stubborn than you are a prick"

Comment

I just checked with the wife - she's never heard that phrase either. And pulled quite a face when I asked her
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah but we're from Queensland VG! We do everything different aye!
                          www.vvforums.com

Comment

Working...
                          X