Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KISS has bought a pro football team

http://www.lakissfootball.com/
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Just had a thought....this delving into the football market makes PERFECT sense for those guys.
    KISS isn't really a band I'd want to see, and arena football isn't a sport I care to watch.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Yeah, not an understandable move.... BUT, it would be kinda cool to see late 70's era Gene Simmons face paint and costumes on the players!!!! Spikes and blood everywhere ~ On second thought, it would probably be hard to run in platform demon boots....
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
        Just had a thought....this delving into the football market makes PERFECT sense for those guys.
        KISS isn't really a band I'd want to see, and arena football isn't a sport I care to watch.
        LMAO @ Bombtek!!! Yeah I hate those guys for how they treat Ace and Peter. They're douchebags.
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
          And that's the best way I can think of to summarize it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
            Yeah, not an understandable move.... BUT, it would be kinda cool to see late 70's era Gene Simmons face paint and costumes on the players!!!! Spikes and blood everywhere ~ On second thought, it would probably be hard to run in platform demon boots....
            Nah man, that would be cooler on the cheerleaders, they could wear the make-up and platform boots with blood running down their boobs

Gene must have talked to Jon Bon Jovi and thinks he can make even more $$$, JBJ owns an arena football team in Philly.
            I DESPISE ROSEWOOD WITH A PASSION!!!

Comment

And they want Tim Tebow

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-owned-by-kiss
              I DESPISE ROSEWOOD WITH A PASSION!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Steel City Psycho View Post
                Makes sense. Regardless of his skill, Tebow is well-known and marketable, which has always been what KISS is all about.

Comment

Maybe they can pick up all the players the Saints cut this week. Half the team gone. Idiots.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Maybe they can pick up all the players the Saints cut this week. Half the team gone. Idiots.
                    Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      Half the team gone. Idiots.
                      Just like Kiss
                      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                      X