Jackson sighting you boys better practice more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    He used to have at least one Jackson, an RR1, many years back.
    Is Loomis playing a Schecter now? I have played the sig model from Avenged Sevenfold's lefty guy (Sinister or Zacky can't remember which one is the lefty) and it was really nice. That being said I still don't think any Schecter is as nice as a CS or USA select Jackson.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Yep, Jeff is endorsed by Schecter. He's got two sig models... a strat shape and a V in both 6 and 7-strings, both available with TOM or Floyd.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Yep, Jeff is endorsed by Schecter. He's got two sig models... a strat shape and a V in both 6 and 7-strings, both available with TOM or Floyd.
        What do you think of Schecter?
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I like Schecter. I had a 007 Elite 7-string years ago (the H/S model) which Loomis also played for a bit. Their necks are a little on the thick side, but not too bad, similar to some ESPs. Not as thin as an Ibanez, and a little thicker than a Carvin, but comfortable.

Comment

My understanding is while they are imports all their guitars are inspected and given a final fret dressing in their Cali shop.

IIRC they discussed it on a Premier Guitar factory tour.

If I ever decide to go for a 7 it will probably be a Loomis sig, especially now that I know they make a non-trem model.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              My understanding is while they are imports all their guitars are inspected and given a final fret dressing in their Cali shop.

IIRC they discussed it on a Premier Guitar factory tour.

If I ever decide to go for a 7 it will probably be a Loomis sig, especially now that I know they make a non-trem model.
              Agreed! If I ever do buy a 7 string I'd want a standard bridge too.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                Lefty is it right to bash someone like that? I didn't see you on YT at NAMM playing anything.

Late to the party, but still gotta throw this one in:

"He could have been, but he didn't have big tits"

"There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                  Late to the party, but still gotta throw this one in:

"He could have been, but he didn't have big tits"

How dare you?????? My tits are fantastic I'll have you know!

Comment

If memory serves me right. The one playing the Jackson is John Petrucci's wife and the one playing the Ibanez is John Mu Yung's wife.
                    They are all grads from Berklee and teachers to this day I believe.
                    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
                    A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Originally posted by holycross1 View Post
                      If memory serves me right. The one playing the Jackson is John Petrucci's wife and the one playing the Ibanez is John Mu Yung's wife.
                      They are all grads from Berklee and teachers to this day I believe.
                      No, those are two different women.

Comment

I was mistaken. Thank you Toejam.
                        An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
                        A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Working...
                        X