Jake E Lee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake E Lee

Jake E lee will be on "That Metal Show" next Saturday.

Yeah, I can't wait to see that episode. So far this season has been pretty good - no matter what, I have always enjoyed the show even though being on VH1 Classic limits them from having a lot of the people I'd like to see as guests as I've always been more into the heavier stuff, but anything to do with "metal" is cool by me. Last night's show was pretty cool with Rex and Sebastian but I can't wait to see Jake, he has always been one of my favorite guitarists.

Comment

HA! I was gonna post that, too. Been too long, Jake.
      8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Is he a regular guest or featured musician?

Comment

Guest.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Seen a few previews and they're talking about his time with Ozzy, something about his name not being on songs he co-wrote. Next episode or two I think he plays some. I'm going to miss it, got a gig this weekend in OH. Hopefully I can catch a re-run through the week, not likely though, I've missed both new episodes so far.
            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Can't find Badlands' CDs. Sucks.

Comment

There is some on e-bay Don. Kind of high though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                  Seen a few previews and they're talking about his time with Ozzy, something about his name not being on songs he co-wrote. Next episode or two I think he plays some. I'm going to miss it, got a gig this weekend in OH. Hopefully I can catch a re-run through the week, not likely though, I've missed both new episodes so far.
                  They are playing re-runs of last week's episode tonight @ 9:30C/10:30E and again at 2amC/3amE and have been re-running them quite a bit lately so hopefully you can catch it next week. From what I've heard, TMS and metal in general are the bringing in quite a bit of viewers for VH1 Classic, that's why they've been running so many of the BTM episodes of Pantera and Motorhead, etc and all the Dunn docs like Flight 666 and Rush : Beyond The Lighted Stage.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                    Can't find Badlands' CDs. Sucks.
                    I'm surprised a record company is leaving money on the table by not having it at least available on itunes. There must be a rights issue going on or something.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I was told to check TMS Facebook page and saw this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f..._t=photo_reply
                      "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

I forgot to post this, a friend of mine tipped me off that they have the full episodes online, here is the Jake one:

http://www.vh1.com/video/that-metal-...playlist.jhtml

Comment

New show (Sat 7/13/13), he has a white signature Charvel and gives one away to a "Stump the Trump" contestant. Wonder if they will come available from Charvel?
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

So what was the deal with the Jake E. Lee ESP guitars that were released awhile back? He hasn't been around in 20 years but ESP did signature models, so did he endorse with them and now he's back with Charvel?
                            My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthguy View Post
                              So what was the deal with the Jake E. Lee ESP guitars that were released awhile back? He hasn't been around in 20 years but ESP did signature models, so did he endorse with them and now he's back with Charvel?
                              He was endorsed by ESP in the mid '90s. His sig models had jumbo frets from 1-12 and medium from 13-22. DCGL still has four custom shop models in stock.
                              http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/dr...r-P3661C0.aspx

Not sure if he's endorsed by Charvel now, but he has indeed been spotted with at least one newer one.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X