• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nocturnus ftw!

Hellbat kindly sent me this link:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ecord-new-pres

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

As I wished, Earache Records have released 3 t-shirts, so I ordered The Key and Thresholds!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Forgot to mention, they are selling these in ebay now.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I bought surf nicaragua by sacred reich and thresholds by nocturnus along with other 4 black metal cd's from the local shop for 15 euros if i recall that right.
        I was just going for surf nicaragua since I don't like black metal and of course I didn't have any idea about nocturnus ....I'm not a big fan of that much extreme music so I didn't like it ,but this is an album with a cool cover.
        after that I did some research and found out that the guitar player played a jackson guitar that looks like a warrior pro and some soloist too....
        my little story

Comment

You're referring to Mike Davis and it is a Warrior Pro he played. FWIW, Nocturnus is Death Metal, with keyboards in it to give it a sci-fi atmosphere. I just want Earache to start selling huge Nocturnus flags so I can cover my walls.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

although in this photo its difficult to understand that this guitar is completely yellow
            but in this one its obvious

Comment

It looks as though the paint was stripped off in that first pic.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Ah shit! I wish I knew about this! Never knew he played a Warrior Pro though, makes listening to them a little better

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                  Ah shit! I wish I knew about this! Never knew he played a Warrior Pro though, makes listening to them a little better
                  So you'd listen to daisy rock if they played Warriors? Actually, Mike Davis also played a Charvel. IIRC, that was before he got his Warrior Pro.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    So you'd listen to daisy rock if they played Warriors? Actually, Mike Davis also played a Charvel. IIRC, that was before he got his Warrior Pro.
                    Do they play them too?? None of the albums I have of them have pictures of them playing so I can't tell...

Comment

I wouldn't know. I've seen Limp Bizcuit on a Jackson news bulletin play warriors, but I hate their music.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                      X