f*ckin' Jackon guitar demo day at the Revocation/Ramming Speed show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f*ckin' Jackon guitar demo day at the Revocation/Ramming Speed show

some pics from the show last night. I gotta say, the Warriors are looking amazing these days and all these guys kicked ass!

You can see the rest of my pictures here.

http://hardrockrva.blogspot.com/

Revocation are one of my favorite new bands. Chaos of Forms kicks so much ass!

Comment

Gtwgits
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I picked up Revocation in my new batch of cds!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Boston has a plethora of awesome R-thrashy bands: Revocation, Ramming Speed, Razormaze, and Random Acts Of Violence (RIP).
          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

My kid was listening to Revocation on his IPod, and wanted to know if I've heard them. He shoved the earbuds in..I hate those things. We both agree the Vocals are a bit Metalcore-ish for our taste but the riffs are right up our alley.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sup?

Nice Pics on your website

MOSHON
              DAVE
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
              X