No announcement yet.

Odd Places you've spotted Charvel/Jackson Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a clip on YT of Parlament at the Montreal fest 2011 I think. The guitar player was playing pin stripped RR.
    Song is maggot Brain I can't get the clip to load so if someone can please do pretty cool clip.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      I saw one stuck in a wall on Married With Children once. That was an odd place to see a Jackson
      Originally posted by Pigsnatcher View Post
      Isn't that the episode where Antrax comes to visit. Haven't seen that in ages.
      Yeah, that's the one, although, the git stuck in the wall is some P.O.S. strat not a Jackson...how did that show up with Anthrax playing??? Continuity?? Not too odd considering the prize in the contest was Antrax playing at your house....

My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
        Saw a clip on YT of Parlament at the Montreal fest 2011 I think. The guitar player was playing pin stripped RR.
        Song is maggot Brain I can't get the clip to load so if someone can please do pretty cool clip.
        Here's a different show, but a nice closeup...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aAzdHnYfuk
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Thanks.
          I had this album back in the 70's and this song was just so bad ass for that time.Nobody was even close to Funkadelic.
          This clip is kinda close but get the CD and it will blow your mind.Eddie Hazel just killed all thru the song.
          Last edited by straycat; 03-29-2012, 08:22 PM.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Any of you with younger kids... theres a show on Nickelodeon called Fresh Beat Band. Well during one episode, there was a trans blue KV2T on there! Looked like they had the logo covered or the whole headstock masked, but it was without a doubt a KV2T or a custom shop! Didnt have time to snap a pic of it though.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

0:48
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8nXK...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
                Why would that be odd?
                My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

My fault , I read the thread wrong.
                  Last edited by Horse Called War; 04-19-2012, 04:44 PM.

Comment

I worked in a photolab in '87/88 and saw a pic of a guy in a Country band (everyone else in the pics was dressed in the traditional "country" getup) playing a PeptoBismol Pink Rhoads with black bevels. He was playing it lefty (upside down, long fin on bottom, controls on top).

Who made that lighted/blinking Star guitar one of the Jacksons used in their "Torture" video? Saw that on VH1C the other day. It had a Strathead and a Floyd, and was from the early 80s just before Thriller came out IIRC, so I was wondering if it was a Charvel?
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      I worked in a photolab in '87/88
                      Ohhhh, the tales you must be able to tell...
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Johnny Van Zandt...go to 3:00

Mr Mister...Charvel appears at 1:12 (and throughout)

Don Johnson

Comment

Was watching The Voice last night waiting to hear Juliet Simms sing and noticed a more than a few Jacksons and Charvels hanging on the wall in the room where they interview the performers before they sing.At one point there was a yellow RR just sitting on a chair Coloradoman style in the backgound.
                          “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Working...
                          X