Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff fuggin loomis!!!!!!!!

SUP?

UMMM, Yeah,,I'm just gonna leave this here and go twiddle my strings wishing I could play

MOSHING ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

I'll take the V on the wall!
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

It makes me sad that his pinky is like twice as long as my middle finger. His hands look like one of these things...

Click image for larger version

Name:	facehugger.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	2445998

He sure can make a compelling argument for an axe-fx hehe.
      Last edited by Hellbat; 03-01-2012, 12:08 AM.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        It makes me sad that his pinky is like twice as long as my middle finger. His hands look like one of these things...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3627[/ATTACH]

He sure can make a compelling argument for an axe-fx hehe.
        I don't think the axe fx was even on? :-)
        2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
        Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

mmm, .. Now i like that, caught my interest right away.
          His last didn't catch my interest really, and then i didn't give it much of a listen to it because of that.
          This has got a little bit of the Jason Becker/Marty Friedman solo albums vibe to it.. kinda,... sounds like it's gonna be awesome.

Comment

sounds similiar to Saturation Point
            off Dragon's Kiss

Comment

It sounds better than 'Saturation Point' off Dragons Kiss. Marty is amazing but he's NOT Jeff Loomis!

When I hear or see Jeff Loomis it is a spiritual fuggin' thing. Jeff is the perfect balance of ..well everything any real player sets to achieve...or content in stagnation, and play like they're in a 80's movie soundtrack...staring The Brat Pack.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by KE1 View Post
                sounds similiar to Saturation Point
                off Dragon's Kiss
                It does. Dragon's Kiss is still one of my favorites.
                Tube free since 1998.

Comment

Oh fuck. Dude's playing makes me alternately give up playing altogether and woodshed for next 2 years to get better.

Comment

Yeah, I'm just going to play I-V-VI and pentatonic and cry into a jar and drink the tears. Good thing there's only one of him and he can't be in every band in the world.
                    Tube free since 1998.

Comment

Working...
                    X