X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death's ITP to be rereleased

Included is a live track of Leprosy...check it out at Metal Sucks

http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/10/14...ve-in-germany/
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Wow, thats is a LOT of snare drum in that mix. Otherwise it sounds good.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Awesome band, great album.
      I've been listening to Leprosy and Spiritual Healing a lot lately.
      But I've listened to Death at least once a week for the last 20 years.
      All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

i remember when "scream bloody gore" came out. as a kid it was a bit frightening, but none of us thought it was that good. when "leprosy" came out - THAT was and still is a KILLER record. i out grew death metal shortly after, but i still enjoy that record!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          Wow, thats is a LOT of snare drum in that mix. Otherwise it sounds good.
          No shit!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Great Album, classic stuff. As much as I love Andy LaRoque. I didn't think he jelled well on this..IMO! As amazing as he is, I think he was more of a distraction than an asset. Things really came together a year later with Symbolic..which was a HUGE leap above this, and my personal fave!!

I have all their stuff..even some rare shit., and Control Denied as well. I'm much more excited about CD's II " When Machine and Man Collide"..I don't have that yet. Don't know if it's released. I will check on my next CM Distro order. My freind Ty's bass player plays with Richard Christy, and said he may be able to burn me some uber rare goodies...of them fuggin' 'round, laughin' and shit in the studio. I REALLY want that! Christy is a silly fuck!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ITP is great, but I agree Bill, Symbolic is one of the greatest albums of all time. I listen to it front to back at least every other week, and have since I first heard it about 8 years ago.
              "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Working...
              X