Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dweezil "Havin a Bad Day" thought I'd share..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dweezil "Havin a Bad Day" thought I'd share..

I had all of Dweez's stuff on Vinyl BITD. Then, finally replaced all of them on CD execpt for this one. Just too lazy too buy it on line. Basically, I won't really listen to it much these days. So, it would nostalgia really. But I'm all the completist..so it kinda bothered me NOT havin' this..

I'm sure many here enjoyed and will enjoy this ..so..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_nLZ8jNQX8

I know this guitar inpired many to get their own version of it. I always liked it.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

that is a fun record!! i am in the same boat....i always liked that one - had it on cassette, but never replaced it on CD. maybe i will see if i can just download it on rhapsody....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
      that is a fun record!! i am in the same boat....i always liked that one - had it on cassette, but never replaced it on CD. maybe i will see if i can just download it on rhapsody....
      Exactly man..I was thinking the same thing, and put the disc with his others. I'll get it eventually..

This shit brings back memories and was the reason why I ordered a green SD III at that time. I didn't know what color I wanted and that record was just laying there..and I that made up my mind.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

dweezil had a bunch of killer guitars. too bad he is playing that SG now. he should bust out with the madonna jackson...
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
          dweezil had a bunch of killer guitars. too bad he is playing that SG now. he should bust out with the madonna jackson...
          Exactly..the watermelon one too. Yeah, I think he played that SG because of his dad. But he's got his own PRS sig I see..I don't like it at all. It has F holes chambers, yuk..no personality at all.

I was never and never will be a fan of PRS guitars..they look boring and the gaudy ones look...lame and gaudy. They sound OK. I bought one years ago and sold it about a year later.

Comment

Yeah, even though I've always hated Madonna, I always thought that guitar was really cool.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Seeing Dweezil play on Friday at my home town... cant wait!

I also loved his early stuff... it was like Jackson, Charvel heaven. Shampoo Horn was a great little album also
              www.vendetta-theband.com
              www.atomhawk.com

Comment

yeah, i liked "shampoo horn". not "music for pets" so much...."confessions" is probably my favorite though.

jackson, chrvel heaven is a good way to put it. i am kicking around getting my own "madonna" done....but the guitar DZ played that i like the most is the rebuilt "monterey pop" hendrix strat. i WANT that guitar as bad as a 16 year old wants pussy....
                GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Working...
                X