Andy Timmons Band does Sgt Pepper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Timmons Band does Sgt Pepper!

Well I finally got in my CD that I pre-ordered from Andy's website of The Andy Timmons Band performing the Beatles Sgt Pepper album! It's fantastic! Course Andy's tone and playing is always amazing! The way he arranged the songs are just killer in my opinion and is a good nod to the originals. I'll admit that I'm not a huge Beatles fan. I like quite a few of their songs but their albums are not something that I spin very often by choice. Andy's rendition on the other hand will be in my CD player for a very long time! If anyone is thinking about checking it out then I don't think that you'll be disappointed!

Awesome player.. ordered it myself, so I should get it in a day or two.

I love his tone, actually so much so I bought a Mesa Stiletto after seeing some of his youtube clips demonstrating his rig.
    www.vendetta-theband.com
    www.atomhawk.com

Comment

I bought this on itunes yesterday (along with Megadeth Th1rt3en) but haven't had a chance to give it a proper listen yet.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I've got this cd as I'm a fan of anything Beatles. My fave is A Day In The Life. It's done well on this cd, but nothing compares to this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHHY3eRUMsM. If you haven't seen the whole show Live at Ronnie Scott's, I highly recommend it! Unfortunately, it makes me want to use all of my guitars as kindling for a fire.
        My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Andy is a god
          Jackson KV2
          Jackson KE1T
          Jackson KE1F
          Jackson SL1

Comment

Working...
          X