• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallic cancles show in india..

sweet delicious mayhem ensues..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3cYLThRnsA
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

that would be..Metallica cancel. Just in case Ron is watching..

you can hear me @ 23 seconds in sayin' "You fuggin' douche"..that's me.

Lars' hair looks fantastical !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mQcm...eature=related

He needs a little more forehead..I think!

This is wha hoppen . We are going to watch some pictures. ..shocking pictures. It was meant to be a rocking musical evening with fans swaying to Metallica's beat. Needless to say..things bubbled ova...chaos beckoned... Needless to say Meatlicka is not impressed by the chaos........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBslp...feature=relmfu

I can't take it!!!!
    Last edited by horns666; 10-30-2011, 09:41 PM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Metallica cancles? They are showing the benefit of life in a good paddock, but cankles?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        Metallica cancles? They are showing the benefit of life in a good paddock, but cankles?

Yes, G...cankles that would make Hillary Clinton blush. But, this is the best I can do after the spawn of Satan's birfday party..

Did ya know Bill Clinton is going to be our next first lady...that's what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Did ya know Bill Clinton is going to be our next first lady...that's what I think.
          Well, it may explain why RSmacker is in the US
          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

So much for Zen or Karma or Nirvana, whatever peaceful end it is they chase there.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

read what really happened here: Link

So, looks like they got scared or didn't get what they asked for or whatever, but the people were left to sit there waiting and waiting and then were told to go back home. Sucks!
              Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                Well, it may explain why RSmacker is in the US
                Well, I would bang her like a shithouse door in a storm though, wouldn't you? Imagine her in black leather, wielding a whip, pissing in Sarah Palin's mouth. Meanwhile, old crooked cock Bill C is trussed up like the gimp in Pulp Fiction, waiting his turn to get bummed. Ah yes, don't tell me you haven't fwapped away at this fantasy...

Um, looks like the Indian crowd got a listen to that Lou Reed shite.
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                X