Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SixstringKing
    replied
    GuerrillaPete- Punisher of Pastrami Peddler of CS PC. Has a nice ring don't ya think?

Leave a comment:

• Alvin_Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by SixstringKing View Post
    Pete....... Are you a used car salesman?? Phone solicitor??

Leave a comment:

• SixstringKing
    replied
    Pete....... Are you a used car salesman?? Phone solicitor??

Leave a comment:

• GuerillaPete
    replied
    Good question. There are various factors: Popularity/Profile (eg: Eric Clapton vs Matt Tuck). Type of product endorsed. Quantity produced.

You can do more research if you buy into this Limited Custom Shop run we've been discussing here:
    There's been a thread discussion going on about doing a limited 10-piece custom shop run of Phil Collen's PC archtop from the 80s/90s; here:

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/123...limited-run.........

If you're interested look into it. You'll be surprised at the cost. It's a little more than the cost of a new production model PC-1.
    In order to make the run happen we need 6 firm deposits. So far we have three JCFers intrested. We need another three to make the run a reality.

Leave a comment:

• JacksoNeal
    started a topic Signature line profits

Signature line profits

Obviously the answer to my question has countless variables, but in general...I wonder if artist sig models make a whopper of cash for whoever the artist may be or if it's just more of a side gig/prestige type deal. I mean I don't know many people with $5k+ for an Alex Lifeson Gibson. Or the EVH line, are people really still buying Wolfs an 5150s like wildfire?? Or the Eric Clapton strat that's friggen 5 grand...doubt they fly off the shelves. Just curious what you guys think about that.
Working...
X