No announcement yet.

UFO / last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie Trunk is such a tool. I cant stand him.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Love UFO, sounded like a great evening...

Comment

Originally posted by daisp View Post
        Love UFO, sounded like a great evening...
        Yes, Amazing players can do that! But Deep Purple is a tribute band with Steve Morris. Awesome player..but not Ritchie Blackmoor. Hey man, I'm down with playing bass like nobody's biz. I was in an awesome VH tribute. If I joined Van Halen..it is not Van Halen. If Dweezil Zappa replaced Eddie..It is not Van Halen. When George left Dokken..they died. Even tho every guitarist since Reb (amazing Erase the Slate). My wife and I was on their tour bus, backstage and on stage next to Pilson's Ampeg in Cleveland He absolutely smoked Lynch at his own parts ..It's NOT Dokken. I saw Dokken 6 times when George was the shit. If anyone every saw George back in the day.. belly to the stage KNOWS damn well none of these guitarist can play HIS game. Now he sucks ass (no hero denial)...but that happends to some people. But he created greatness, and that is a legend. Eddie is and always will be a God amoung gods.

These are facts.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

UFO? The truth is out there. Sorry, Ive been trying to not reply to this thread like this for a week. I couldnt take it anymore. Carry on. Billz, whats with the post of value?
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
            Eddie Trunk is such a tool. I cant stand him.
            Well, he's means well. He really doesn't know shit! Not even in his limited, spoonfed, Hit-Parader metal kingdom..yay!!

Eddie Trunk gets most of the Metallica questions right. That is an accomplishment! ...but I don't hate the guy. I save that emotion for Emenem and his fans. Well, most can't help it...due to down syndrome and inbreeding...mixed with a touch of illegal alien. Yeah, that sums it up.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hump the Trunk

Comment

Eddie Trunk is ok. I'll take him over Riki Rachtman, in any event (whatever happened to that guy??)

I'd love to see UFO!

Comment

I saw a real UFO....it was awesome.

Riki Rachtman..became Riki Lake. She's doin' good now.

Comment

Eddie Trunk..well, any guy that could put real metal bands and players on MTV is OK with me.

I'd like to see him promote more underground bands that really deserve the attention IMO. That's what I would like to see happen. But I really do want MY music to be mainsteam..and it never will. That's really a good thing. The world is not ready for that kind of power. Besides, Aliens invented it! That's how they comminicate at the dinner table. I sounds kinda like a messhugah-ish language, but different. I know...it's way harder than japanese.:think:

This was on a real UFO..that's how this whole thing is related to UFO. Ya see how this shit works..yet?

...yet?

Comment

There were three original band members playing that night.
                      Phil Mogg
                      Paul Raymond
                      Andy Parker

Comment

actually, two. paul raymond joined UFO in 1976. but close enough!
                        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X