Sentenced Miika Tenkula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentenced Miika Tenkula

This thread probably will not get very many replies but it is worth a shot. Does anybody know what guitar Mikka from the finnish band Sentenced played? I know it is some type of Les Paul guitar but can't distinguish it. All of the pics on the net are dark and so is all the live videos on youtube. We all know Sammy the other guitarist plays a Jackson Rhodes. I have looked my eyes out the last 3 days to no avail. Thanks.
    I put most psychiatrists on the couch.

Les paul studio iirc. I was a sentenced fan back in the day.

By the way, the other guy was called Sami and Jackson never made pianos.
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I went to their website and one guy was playing a Les Paul Studio and another guy was playing a Jackson Rhoades V, both were black.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

For the love of all that is holy it's Rhoads!

RHOADS

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I'm home from work sick get over it already.Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo to be exact. I'm doing the best I can.
          Last edited by tomanyjacksons; 07-15-2011, 04:54 PM.
          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
            Les paul studio iirc.
            Yep. http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=114733
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks a ton guys. Instead of starting another thread I would like to continue with this one: Since the guitar is a Les Paul Studio and me being the tone freak that I am, it seems like the sound of this guitar has stock pickups or some sort of Gibson pickups installed. What came stock in the studios? A 490r/498t or a 496r/500t or 490t etc?
              I put most psychiatrists on the couch.

Comment

Working...
              X