Is Wes Borland an official endorser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wes Borland an official endorser?

In the thank you notes on the new Limp Bizkit cd, Wes Borland writes "I play Jackson Guitars" with a Jackson logo hand drawn much bigger than the other print. I know he used to endorse PRS, but I had never heard of him playing a Jackson, or being an endorser of theirs.

Just wondering if anyone had seen anything promotional with him in it. Also was wondering if anyone knew what model(s) he is using, or if he had his own thing made. Pretty sure he always used 7 strings.

Say what you want to about Limp Bizkit, but I've always liked Wes's guitar work. Cool that he is playing Jacksons now.

The man is a complete product whore..he puts Scott Ian to shame, so it wouldn't surprise me!

Comment

What's a Wes Borland..?:think:

:idea:...Oh yeah....that fag!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I thought he endorsed Yamaha?
        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I thought he endorsed Ibanez back in the '90s. Always thought Limp Bizkit sucked, but Wes was pretty cool.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            I thought he endorsed Ibanez back in the '90s. Always thought Limp Bizkit sucked, but Wes was pretty cool.
            About the same here. They are one of those bands that I buy the cds to check out the guitarist. There are a lot of guitarists I like in bands that I don't

You're right, he did used to endorse Ibanez. I looked at the 2 cds I have of theirs. In 1999 he endorsed Ibanez, then in 2000 he endorsed PRS. Sounds like Gartron might be onto something...
            Last edited by Ward; 06-30-2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Ive no problem throwing on some Bizkit. Stuff rocks hard and rips shit up.
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

http://youtu.be/_i_qxQztHRI

looks like he's playing a warrior here.

I am not a limp fan but I dig We's theatrics.
                In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

...wouldn't that be a bitch if it actually turns out to be limp that made Jackson Warriors super popular?

i'd cry.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                    ...wouldn't that be a bitch if it actually turns out to be limp that made Jackson Warriors super popular?

i'd cry.
                    So...you wouldn't buy a "LBWR1" model??

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                      So...you wouldn't buy a "LBWR1" model??
                      You know, I have never blamed a guitar for the person who endorsed it.. And lets be Honest Wes as far as I have seen has never ghetto'd out any of his guitars just himself and his music so.. doesn't mean he'd make bad choices on a set up of a signature model of the guitar. just as long as a piece of electrical tape can cover up said signature all is well

Comment

http://youtu.be/_i_qxQztHRI

looks like he's playing a warrior here.

I am not a limp fan but I dig We's theatrics.
                        ... !!! It's worse than I could ever imagine!!!

I got thru about 32 seconds of that vid..what is seen can not be unseen!

..that was worse than "three guys one hammer"!!!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

3 Dollar Bill was the shit if you were 15 at the time... then they blew it big time.

Always thought Wes was a massive tool... but if he met me I am sure he would say the same.
                          sigpic
                          Action Jackson

Comment

Hey Bill, I watched the whole thing!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The band is shit - and this is shit, but i thought the guitarist himself was alright back when he had some good riffs and a good sound on that first album that made them popular.
                              He's capable of much more, but this makes him money so i guess he can live with the jabs *shrug
                              Singer musta sucked his cock to come back to the band, there's no way they would be doing jack shit without the guitar player.

Comment

Working...
                              X