Rob Barrett's Charvel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Barrett's Charvel?

This has been bugging the hell out of me for a while and i cant seem to find anyone who knows, but does anyone know what Charvel model Rob Barrett from Cannibal Corpse used? I havent seen any good up close shots of it but from what i have seen it has 22 frets, sharkfin inlays, toothpaste Charvel logo, flat top, Floyd Rose and i believe it has 2 humbuckers. I would really like to know because I have been looking for something similar but without having to resort to the Jackson Dinky/Soloist.PLEASE HELP!!!

P.S. he used it in the video for Staring Through The Eyes Of the Dead and on rare live occasions
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL-DSBVR7v0

475 deluxe.
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

I also think it's a 475. Are you positive it's HH and not HSS? I can't tell from that video no matter how hard I try. If it really is HH, it's either a modded 475 or a 475 neck on another body. From reading around a bit, he apparently also played a 750XL with EMGs in it.

Comment

It's also in the movie Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Good shot at :06

See it again at :46 - :48
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

okay, i just watched Centuries Of Torment, and there are a lot shots of it. from what i have now seen it has a single humbucker, flat-top, 22-fret, toothpaste logo, with a floyd rose possibly an early version of a floyd or a kahler/floyd ripoff (like the spyder).

Comment

I believe Rob had that Charvel on ebay a couple years ago.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

really? that sucks, that was a fantastic guitar!!! now he plays those yucky caddilacs from dean...GET BACK TO YOUR ROOTS ROB!!!

Comment

Working...
              X