Reb Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reb Beach

Just wanted to give a shout out to my man Reb.
    Great unique style and he should be included in everyones favorite guitarist list.
    He is one smooth tapper/legato player. Maybe the smoothest.

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
    Great unique style and he should be included in everyones favorite guitarist list.
    He is one smooth tapper/legato player. Maybe the smoothest.
    +1 Great player for sure...

Comment

Winger blew moose ballz but Reb is awesome.. Id be sitting at the Iridium watching him sit in wiht the Les Paul Trio right now if not for the blizzard we just got
      http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

Reb's one of my favourite players. I'm always on the lookout for anything he has been involved with. Love his solo album too
        Hail yesterday

Comment

A great player and musician. Hope someone is listening to what he is going, but I can't.

Comment

He is a decent singer too. He did all the high back up vocals in Winger too.
            IMHO.... he is one of those players who needs the proper equipment in order to sound great. I have heard clips where he was at clinics playing through an amp that wasn't dialed in to his sound and he sounded good but not great.
            When he has the proper equipment he is killer.

Comment

Great player and cool guy as well. I've had the opportunity to hang out with him on a couple of occassions...he's one of the most humble, down to earth dudes you could ever meet.

Comment

Reb Beach is a monster player technically and musically with a very unique tapping and legato style, however he never got the right exposure that he deserves besides being a hired gun for some what they call "hair bands" like Dokken, Whitesnake and even his own band Winger. I'd love to see him live one day or go to one of his clinics.
                -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Originally posted by rupe View Post
                  great player and cool guy as well. I've had the opportunity to hang out with him on a couple of occassions...he's one of the most humble, down to earth dudes you could ever meet.
                  ditto!
                  DiMarzio Endorsee
                  www.dimarzio.com
                  Morley Endorsee
                  www.morley.com
                  "Intelli-Shred" author
                  www.myspace.com/intellishred
                  NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Love his style I always thought the Winger stint ever gave him the accolades he deserves.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

One of my fav's for sure...

Comment

One of the better players to come out of the "hair" phase of the 80s.
                        Alot of very talented players in that era were overlooked / not taken seriously. Might have been the AquaNet.

Comment

He likes beer! Used to prefer Coors Light, I don't know about today!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Reb rules. and so does Winger.
                            Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Working...
                            X