Wolf and a Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf and a Charvel

Wolf starts out with a white Charvel strathead. Is this a Pro Mod?

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

I have no idea, but...... This new Accept is killer. The new CD just kills!
    Spelling errors due to bad eyes and fat fingers.

Comment

I saw a picture of this guitar on another forum and somebody with ties to Wolf stated it is a CS.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
        I saw a picture of this guitar on another forum and somebody with ties to Wolf stated it is a CS.
        Cool, thanks for the info. It is killer.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

if you look close enough, you can see "relic"-ness...it is a sweet guitar, for sure.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

It has the black grover tuners, and the same volume knob as a ProMod. Looks like it was stripped and refinished. I call ModdedProMod on it!

Comment

Originally posted by simon34652 View Post
              I have no idea, but...... This new Accept is killer. The new CD just kills!
              This song is from Restless and Wild - if you haven't heard it, i highly recommend picking it up. I am also really happy that they kept their sound all these years (love the new one).

Comment

Working...
              X