Ozzy & Randy DVD coming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy & Randy DVD coming...

Found this elsewhere on the net, originally taken from Ozzy's twitter page...

"Just watched never before seen footage of Randy and me from 1981. I’m speechless. I will share with you later this year on a live dvd"... Ozzy
    http://twitter.com/OFFICIALOZZY
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

That would be awesome if it was pro-shot footage.

Sharon will "share" it for $60 a pop I would imagine.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

They're still figuring out how to edit out the bassist and drummer and replace them with CGI models.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
        They're still figuring out how to edit out the bassist and drummer and replace them with CGI models.
        This made me :ROTF:
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I was just browsing through the official Ozzy site yesterday and read the credits for Blizzard of Oz and Bob Daisley is listed as ass instead of bass. Typo or on purpose?

MUSICIANS: Ozzy Osbourne : Vocals, Randy Rhoads: Guitar, Bob Daisley: ass, Gong, Backing vocals, Harmony Vocals, Lee Kerslake : Drums, Don Airey: Keyboards, Robert Trujillo: Bass (You Lookin' At Me Lookin' At You), Mike Bordin : Drums (You Lookin' At Me Lookin' At You)

Comment

im still waiting for the RR movie thats been done for a few years.. i can only speculate Sharons claws in the til is all thats keeping it from being released
            http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

Originally posted by J_A / 540s View Post
              im still waiting for the RR movie thats been done for a few years.. i can only speculate Sharons claws in the til is all thats keeping it from being released
              If Sharon's claws were in it, it would be in every theater in the world and the tickets would be $69.95, by lottery only...
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I would imagine that this new DVD will be out just in time to spark interest in the new Ozzy album later this year.

Comment

I've read that the documentary's DVD release was to be accompanied with a pro shot diary show. wouldn't shock me; it has to exist somewhere.

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Suzy & Randy Plus lil' DaViD
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

This had to be vaulted Bassstards!!!

Fuck i'd be happy if the damn Doc would come out already.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                        I've read that the documentary's DVD release was to be accompanied with a pro shot diary show. wouldn't shock me; it has to exist somewhere.

sully
                        I figure there's good footage somewhere, but I bet they're trying to find some way to fix Ozzy's vocals on it. The bootlegged audio of Diary stuff I've heard doesn't do Ozzy any favors. Though not supported anywhere, I was always suspicious of Ozzy's vocals on Tribute being doctored up.
                        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr View Post
                          I would imagine that this new DVD will be out just in time to spark interest in the new Ozzy album later this year.
                          I'm interested in the DVD, but no new Ozzy album. I haven't bought one of his albums since '95.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            I'm interested in the DVD, but no new Ozzy album. I haven't bought one of his albums since '95.
                            Yeah I have to agree with you on that. I'd love to see the dvd but I'd have to hear at least two really good songs by ozzy to ever buy the album.

My prediction on the new album: The first single will be ozzy singing about how he's "Still crazy" since that's what the last three singles i remember hearing were about.
                            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                              My prediction on the new album: The first single will be ozzy singing about how he's "Still crazy" since that's what the last three singles i remember hearing were about.
                              :ROTF:

I know; I feel the same way.

- E.
                              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                              X