My rig VS noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all my cables are almost new.

and fuck the valveking, im selling it once my jackson head works good. and im gonna put higher gain tubes in it, im thinking jj tesla's or whatever will sound meaty.

and also, the treble on my amp is only at 6. just past halfway, so i get a rounder tone, the mids are at 2 and the bass is at 7 and presence at 8.

i think ill sell my super metal, which i can get good coin out of cause thier rare and saught after, and get a isp decimator and a ts-9.

and ditch my gay valveking once the head works and use my jackson head.

and if anyone cares, i dont use the valvekings speakers, it sounds mcuh better when i bypass them and feed into my 8 ohm jackson cabinet with celestions.
    Jackson/Charvel. Mesa/Boogie. MXR. Dunlop. Seymour Duncan. Any questions..???

Comment

An almost new cable doesnt mean its still good. I got a monster rock cable that was bad out of the box. So check the cables anyway. Just speaking from experience. if ya dont want to take our suggestions cuz we've been there. Then what ever.

Comment

i checked the cables a couple hours ago, they all sound exactly the same. and then i tested a couple of my old cables... my newer ones [horizon gold end] are much better sounding and quieter

Comment

Try running them on batteries. What will make a pedal noisy a lot of the time is the power supply. Noisy power from a power supply will almost always make anoisy pedal.

Comment

i use only batteries excapt in the EQ which does not accept batteries

Comment

Working...
            X