Furman ML8
    SKB 6 space
    Marshall 1960B stock

'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

where did my pics go? I used the JCF pic attachment thing. They were all here and are now gone.
      Last edited by BigDaddyD; 09-30-2008, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyD View Post
        where did my pics go? I used the JCF pic attachment thing. They were all here and are now gone.
        I'm not sure Big D, I always upload mine from www.imageshack.us it seems to work great for me.
        'Howling in shadows
        Living in a lunar spell
        He finds his heaven

Comment

Here is mine

At least most of it

http://web.me.com/iiimk/Site/Live_Gear.html

http://www.facebook.com/HairRaidBand

Comment

...just to bump and keep this going...

So Cal, San Dimas & modded MIA Strat

Carvin X100b and Avatar 212 w/ Hellatone 60s

Morley Lynch Dragon Wah, Keeley DS1, Ibanez FL9 Flanger, MXR Carbon Copy, EHX Small Clone

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                no changes in the last couple years for me....

Funny Shawn! Where do you go from ..."Owning it all " !!

Why should i even post my tiny rack?

Last edited by Robert Burns; 10-12-2008, 09:56 PM.

Comment

2 weeks ago this was my rig

Now I'm down to this

The mark III is giving me what I wanted out of my Rectoverb (and I couldn't quite get (almost)) and it's giving me a much fuller warmer more natural tone than my JSX (which I have been madly in love with for the past year).
                  I had a buddy of mine over this past weekend and we a/b'ed the mark III against the JSX and the Mark III was just more of what I wanted all the way around. Much smoother and thicker tone, not compressed and for lack of a better term, the gain on it sounds much more "natural" and un processed. John (JCcable) said it perfectly in another thread
                  "What you will find is no fizz,it has a very natural heavy distortion"
                  that statement is right on the money.
                  We a/b'ed it against his 2 channel blackface Dual Recto and He actually liked my Mark III better. (we're both heavily into shred and the lead tone out of the Mark III just dominated the other amps). My Mark was much smoother sounding than his Recto (no boost pedals used here during this)
                  no where near as harsh or loose either.
                  Now he's on the lookout for mark III for himself.
                  the Avatar cab has MEsa C90's in it, together with the recto cab it sounds
                  pretty good, but I think I like the V30's better, so I may move that cab as well and get another Recto 2X12:idea:
                  I wish I had discovered that I'd gel so well with this amp a long time ago.
                  Now I can't wait to see what the mark V is going to be all about.
                  With my modded Sd-1 in front and my MXR 10 band in the loop I can even get a convincing Recto(Nevermore/Dream Theater) type of tone out of it
                  so this one amp is really covering all of my bases right now and doing it quite well.
                  Last edited by kmanick; 10-14-2008, 08:21 PM.
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Here's my current pedal board. Don't have a photo of my complete rig handy.

Comment

Vandran, what that little silver box with the red button? I've never seen such a thing, and I gotta say, I'm curious.
                      Is it a killswitch of some sort?
                      'Howling in shadows
                      Living in a lunar spell
                      He finds his heaven

Comment

Here's my beloved main rig since 1996. From top to bottom. Furman PL-8, BBE 422, Marshall JFX-1, JMP-1, 9200 w/5881s, ..stereo into four Marshall 1960B cabs. To the right, is my Bogner Uberschall /G- Major, and Marshall 1960A cab. All cabs loaded with Celestion 75s. The guitar is a Strickly 7 model @ "Strickly 7 guitars". A new guitar co of fine 7 stringers started by friends. More info on those later. I was asked to do a youtube demo of one of their guitars, and agreed..but more on that later.

BTW, I use NO pedals whatsover, except my Dunlap 535Q on occassion. Nothing goes into the front of my amps except a Monster cable. Both rigs are exceptionally quiet and have enough gain on tap to do everything I require.

I'd love to post the great geetars I have in my stable..I absolutely love 'em!!
                        Last edited by horns666; 10-15-2008, 07:13 AM.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You are alot prettier than I had initially thought
                          'Howling in shadows
                          Living in a lunar spell
                          He finds his heaven

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
                            You are alot prettier than I had initially thought
                            Thank you! I was worried my balls would show with that skirt. Thank goodness the guitar is in the way..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

LOL
                              'Howling in shadows
                              Living in a lunar spell
                              He finds his heaven

Comment

"Thank you! I was worried my balls would show with that skirt. Thank goodness the guitar is in the way.."

That was great!!

This is a great thread- I'm loving these rigs.

Comment

Working...
                                X