• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gregmarmon View Post
    dumped the spider for another 5150
    only tried with the overdrive once-it did not sound good by itself either
    i would not depend on your ears either
    My ears are fine. Heard one and liked it. My gear sounds great. Shit, any fool can go to youtube and watch a plethora of random people try it from 12 yr old nubs to experienced players, to Satch and it sounds good. Either you got a bad one, your gear blows, or its you.

Comment

Originally posted by gregmarmon View Post
      yeah mine is going back today- will stick with my boss super overdrive
      try the Keeley modded SD-1. or the Anolog man modded one.
      overdrives kick ass.
      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Gregmarmon and BigDaddyD before the shit hits the fan and this thread turns into a bitch-fest, I just want to say I think you're both right - you can't really trust anyone's ears but your own. Cheeze peace please
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

it's all good-just responding to the comment not trying to turn into a bitch fest

Comment

It might not be his thing, but its a good pedal. Just not if you don't know how to use it. Seriously, try one...or at least check you tube. It's all good with me if Greg doesn't like it, I was just going by his original post. There were a few clues in there that were all I needed to know that it might not be the pedal. I use all kinds so it doesn't matter to me. I have 3 favorites, my #25 Fulltone fulldrive 2, pigtronix disnortion, and a clean boost that Pete made. I also have a Keeley style DS-2 which is awesome, a TC Electronic Dist/Booster, an Original Fulltone ultimate octave, and various others. The point is that they all have their own little quirks...and all sound awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X