Amplitube!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by javert View Post
    I never tried guitar rig. You like it? I pretty much don't like anything Line6 produces, everything I've heard sounds like crap to me. I just use my TonePort as an AD/DA converter now.
    I feel like Native Instruments put aloooot of time in making everything in Guitar Rig sound exactly like the real amps, cabinets, and pedals do, instead of wacky sound effects. Everything in the program is based off a real piece of gear. I use GR3, but with alot of the sound banks from GR2. Mostly because the second one has some acoustic simulators that the third doesn't have that sound amazing.
    Last edited by Burn; 08-31-2008, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Guitar Rig 3, hands down. Use it all the time.
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Guitar Rig is pretty cool.... but for hi gain tones you need to use a noise gate because there's so much noise without it... and noise gate makes you lose sustain and dynamics

then compared to a real amp there's not so much difference which guitar you use... you plug in a vintage low output tele or hi output jackson... the sound is pretty similar.... it doesn't bring out the real characteristics of the guitar in my opinion
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

It's on Musicians Friend's Stupid Deal of the Day right now for under $20 if you're still thinking about it.

Comment

Working...
          X