No announcement yet.

Processor into PA system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've messed around with the Tonelab at the store and thought it was a good sounding unit. I just wonder how much the tube comes into play with those devices.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
      My vote is for the Vox Tonelab. Played one, today, and was rather impressed. Best modeler pedalboard I've heard, to date.
      Have you ever heard the Pod X3?
      I have one.. its amazing.

Comment

No contest, the best out there is the Axe-FX. But if you don't want to drop 1500 bucks, I'd go with one of the Boss GT units .
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I have a tonelab running in my spider valve and it rocks! get a good vh tone or a good metal tone and the acoustic sound is sweet. Just takes a little time to tweek your sounds. Plus you can download and use the sound editor to tweek even more, like ad more bottom end has a little eq part that is nice and you can set the output higher too. From what I read that the tube only needs a little power to do its job, people do notice when trying different tubes it can affect the tone. It has a crisp clear sound, thats what I like about vox. This will do untill i get a all tube head. It really help to have a good amp and speakers for the tonelab to shine.
          EVh Wolfgang/frankenstein pup
          1959Epiphone les paul
          george L cables
          mxr pedals
          Engl fireball 100

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            No contest, the best out there is the Axe-FX. But if you don't want to drop 1500 bucks, I'd go with one of the Boss GT units .
            +1 The Axe FX Rules
            07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Comment

Working...
            X