Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I should buy this...but has anyone ever seen a Trace Elliot 3/12?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've came across bass systems and players that actually use/prefer 12" drivers. But if that is a geetar cab with celestions for 2 bills..sure!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Looks cool and is probably a good idea. Instead of having multiple speakers facing the same direction, angle them a bit so the sound fills the room better.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        I've came across bass systems and players that actually use/prefer 12" drivers. But if that is a geetar cab with celestions for 2 bills..sure!
        Doesn't Steve Harris use 4x12 Marshall cabs but with speakers that can handle bass?

Comment

That is exactly the opposite of cool.

I suspect there is a reason those didn't catch on.

Pointing the speakers like that is bound to create some bizarre phasing artifacts.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Yuck, bleck and uh-uh come into mind.
            Thats an ugly cabinet regardless of how it sounds and my guess is that it may be the cabinet that they coined the phrase "canned ass" from.

Comment

Soooo....Did you get the cabinet. If not, let me know which GC!
              What was the condition of the cab?
              After reading your post, I tried out one of my friends cabinets this weekend and I would like to get one.
              No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Working...
              X