Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY awesome looking toys!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
      I like the black logo. What's with the ghost Onion Jack in the upper right corener?
      Its just a sticker in the upper right corner. Marshalls are made in England Congrats Rupe! It is definetly killer looking. I'm hoping to have mine in the near future too.
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
        This post is what the JCF is truly all about.
        Totally awesome.
        Yep, +1 to that.
        Nice, very nice Rupe.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
          Its just a sticker in the upper right corner. Marshalls are made in England Congrats Rupe! It is definetly killer looking. I'm hoping to have mine in the near future too.
          No REALLY?

I just wondered why it is transparent like that. Is it holographic or something? Hope it doesn't leave a sticky mark.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

That last pic is.......well, it's just cool.
            Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
            Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

That last pic is f'n killer. Congrats, Rupe.

Comment

Can I say bad ass!
                EVh Wolfgang/frankenstein pup
                1959Epiphone les paul
                george L cables
                mxr pedals
                Engl fireball 100

Comment

Nice rig, man!
                  I had the good fortune to see Rhoads with Ozzy back in '81. This thread brought back the memories. I still have the t-shirt; Albeit somewhat faded.
                  Thanks.
                  G.

Comment

You just had to add the fuckin V to it too huh? Too much!!!
                    I only used the headbanger emoticon cuz there's no pud pull emoticon
                    www.JerryRobison.com
                    '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

OMG. schwiiiiiinggg!

A full stack IN THE HOUSE?

You're gonna have to send the wife,kids and all your neighbors out for the day. ha ha.
                      07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                        No REALLY?

I just wondered why it is transparent like that. Is it holographic or something? Hope it doesn't leave a sticky mark.
                        It's just a static sticker...no adhesives. It's the same thing that's on the cab...you can get a better idea of what it looks like against the black background.

Comment

OMG! just killer!

Comment

awesome.....the LTD & that marshall just look so perfect together

Comment

Comment

Dude, that is awesome!

Is the amp usable in a home situation? I can imagine that without a boost you have to crank the crap out of it to get some gain out of it correct?

All you need now is a Distortion + and a 10 band MXR for that puppy to slam the front end.

Comment

Working...
                                X