No announcement yet.

Bugera amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlyingSkull, you fukwit. That was some good shit.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

• :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

• MAH BALLS!
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Oh no....Those are MY balls, I do believe!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

• ok now that everyone has argued about who makes what and all that, can someone who bought a bugera please post a review of the amp. i dont care who makes what or any of that crap. does it sound good? seem solid? any issues so far?

not sayin the other info isnt important, but no one has said anything about the sound or dependability of a bugera, just behringer and even if they share a parent company bugera is bugera and behringer is behringer. just like lexus and toyota

Comment

• Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
              ok now that everyone has argued about who makes what and all that, can someone who bought a bugera please post a review of the amp. i dont care who makes what or any of that crap. does it sound good? seem solid? any issues so far?

not sayin the other info isnt important, but no one has said anything about the sound or dependability of a bugera, just behringer and even if they share a parent company bugera is bugera and behringer is behringer. just like lexus and toyota
              I've played a couple more shows since the initial review, and I still love my 333XL.

here's my original thread.
              http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88751

Hope that helps.
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

• What about the tubes being "hand-picked" to get the tone and all that? have you tried replacing the stock tubes with any other brand ones?
                Sam

Comment

• Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                  What about the tubes being "hand-picked" to get the tone and all that? have you tried replacing the stock tubes with any other brand ones?
                  I haven't done anything to the amp other than play it just yet. Sounds great as is. I always have extra preamp tubes and an extra el34 on havd at shows "just in case" but everything seems good so far.

When I do get around to tube changing time, I may opt for the KT77 tubes over the EL34 tubes though. I don't wanna go 6L6 to take away that obnoxious English growl I love so much but would like just a bit more bottom.

But that's at a later date for sure.
                  Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

• I've been using Behringer gear for years with no problems. My stage amp is a 333xl head which I love the sound of and haven't had to do anything to, not even replace tubes. I've also used the V-Amp (my old stage rig was a rack system with the V-Amp Pro) and FCB foot controller-again, no problems. The only thing I won't use are the stompboxes. A little too fragile-looking for me! Have to go with Boss and MXR for pedals. Other than that, can't really complain!

Comment

• this may sound pretty stupid but once, I was going to buy the 333xl head instead of the engl powerball I ordered...because of the shitty knobs I said fuck off but tone whise, these things can be a real kick in the ass! finally i've got myself a Hughes & Kettner switchblade with a randall cab and i'm really fuckin stoked with it! even if I run a boss overdrive for a little extra gain, its an amazing amp!
                      I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

Comment

• I have had my Behringer GMX1200 Vtone 1/2 stack for about 5 years now and use it every day for practicing and never had a problem.I crank the shit out of it too and the Jensen speakers sound great.
                        Its no more than a low priced SS amp but better sounding than most.The California amp setting is damn good for a ss amp.
                        Tons of capabilties for pulgging into a mixer or recording eqip.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• Ive heard the Bugera amps are basically cheap & nasty ,ie dodgy soldering & wiring.Also they use plastic pots so any serious hit to the front has the potential of snapping one ,also known to blow & fry power valves as well so you basically get what you pay for. Plus they only have a 12 month warranty behind them which says alot.
                          I dont get scared but i do get shocked!!

Comment

• Originally posted by loose Cannon View Post
                            Ive heard the Bugera amps are basically cheap & nasty ,ie dodgy soldering & wiring.Also they use plastic pots so any serious hit to the front has the potential of snapping one ,also known to blow & fry power valves as well so you basically get what you pay for. Plus they only have a 12 month warranty behind them which says alot.
                            so you've heard that? There are quite a few Bugera owners in this thread who seem quite happy with the amps, experienced guys who aren't just gushing over their very first tube amp, so it's more than just heresay & regurgitated internet conjecture being presented in this thread. Have a read through the rest of the thread
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

• "serious hit to the front"? When the hell would that happen? If you can't tend your gear properly you should suffer the consequences.
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

• right on bro! still loving mine! get a 10 eq, delay, good cables also speaker cable helps and this amp jams.
                                EVh Wolfgang/frankenstein pup
                                1959Epiphone les paul
                                george L cables
                                mxr pedals
                                Engl fireball 100

Comment

Working...
                                X