Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got the MXR DD-11 Dime Distortion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got the MXR DD-11 Dime Distortion?

I'd be very interested in hearing what you think of it

Anyone know the difference between the 2 apart from colour?

Last edited by Mayday; 01-18-2008, 10:14 PM. Reason: Posted as a want ad which is against the rules..

I don't think there is a difference. And I hated the one I had. Not nearly enough gain on tap for a distortion box that says DIME on the front.

Shouldn't this be in the effects section?

Comment

Is there a difference? I thought the bottom one was just made later.
      I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Last edited by Mayday : Today at 03:14 AM. Reason: Posted as a want ad which is against the rules.
        You might want to check the forum software then because I posted it in "Non Jackson/Charvel Related Talk" area.

Comment

Yeah,Kevin!You obviously don't know what you are talking about......
          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution View Post
            You might want to check the forum software then because I posted it in "Non Jackson/Charvel Related Talk" area.
            I'm the one who moved it from the Non J/C area, because it belongs here in Amps and Effects.

I have no clue about the ad thing, though.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Novelty item.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                I'm the one who moved it from the Non J/C area,
                There you go Rev Timmy, I may be a newbie but I know how to use a bloody forum
                Obviously Toejam accidentally moved it to an even wronger forum.

Comment

So what is a good pedal for the Pantera sound?

Comment

There you go Rev Timmy, I may be a newbie but I know how to use a bloody forum
                    Obviously Toejam accidentally moved it to an even wronger forum.
                    Just how did I move it to the wrong forum? It's an effect pedal... it's now in the Amps and Effects Forum. You obviously need to learn to read.

Comment

Tread lightly,Ev.I have the feeling that I now know who is the keeper of Sully's nut noose...............
                      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        Just how did I move it to the wrong forum?
                        I know it's a tricky one so i'll go through it slowly.

I posted it in the Non Jackson related area.
                        You moved it from the Non Jackson area.
                        Mayday (who ever he is) had to move it from the Wanted area.

Therefore, I didn't post it in the wanted area so therefore someone must have moved it there before Mayday moved it to the effects forum.
                        That can only have been you.

Comment

Popcorn?

Comment

I know it's a tricky one so i'll go through it slowly.

I posted it in the Non Jackson related area.
                            You moved it from the Non Jackson area.
                            Mayday (who ever he is) had to move it from the Wanted area.

Therefore, I didn't post it in the wanted area so therefore someone must have moved it there before Mayday moved it to the effects forum.
                            That can only have been you.
                            I know you posted it in the Non J/C section. I moved it from there to here, the Amps & Effects section, which is where you should have put it in the first place. What part don't you get? YOU posted in the wrong section, I moved it to the right section.

Whatever Kevin (Mayday) edited from your post afterwards (after I had already moved it to Amps & Effects), I don't know. There is a Classifieds/Wanted section on this board, but Junior/Non-Paying members can't post anything there. If there was something in your post about wanting to buy something (sometimes newbies don't read the rules and come here to buy or sell something), that's against forum rules and probably why Kevin edited your post. I just moved it to the right section, didn't really see if you were fishing for sales or whatnot. If you've got a problem with how Kevin edited your post, take it up with him.

Comment

Working...
                            X