Broke down and got a new amp but the waiting begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke down and got a new amp but the waiting begins

Finally after a long time considering what my next amp would be I finally ordered but... 12 week waiting time! Oh well hope it's worth it
    Egnater Mod 50 with
    Twin/Deluxe Module
    Modern High Gain Module tweaked for a little extra mids
    I played these at NAMM a couple years back and have been gassing ever since.
    And compared to what else is out there it seems like a GREAT deal.
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Hey man, great score! what dealer did you order from? or direct from Bruce?

I was thinking about taking one of his amp build courses next time around, I think it would totally kick my ass!

Been wanting one of his heads, but I don't think he makes a 100 watter with 4 modules, that's what I'd want, and then I'd only ever use 2 of them, but damnit I'd like it to be there hahahahaha

C

Comment

I ordered from the amp lounge which I guess is his shop since egnater and that shop have the same #.
      They have a 3 module 100 watt head but it's not listed on the updated site. I think you can still get it but not really sure.
      I thought about the preamp which takes 4 modules but realistically I wont need more than 2 mods at once. Plus I don't wanna deal with a rack anymore!
      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Very cool, you're going to love it. I'm waiting for Jeff to start modding the RM100 heads... for around $300 or so, you can have it modded at Egnater's place to take the two channel modules.

Pete

Comment

I saw the Egnater stuff at NAMM 5 years ago and I stop by their booth every year. What caught my attention as I was walking by 5 years ago was someone kneeling down by the amp and just shredding away. I thought to myself that sounds damn good! What is that amp? The guy doing the shredding was Jack Frost
          Bruce and Frank are super nice and make good stuff. I have a Randall RM100 myself. You can use the Randall modules in your Egnater as well. The Egnater was a good choice you made there.

Rudy
          www.wickedrocks.com
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Great score on the amp!

Originally posted by blindmuddy View Post
            I ordered from the amp lounge which I guess is his shop since egnater and that shop have the same #.
            They have a 3 module 100 watt head but it's not listed on the updated site. I think you can still get it but not really sure.
            I thought about the preamp which takes 4 modules but realistically I wont need more than 2 mods at once. Plus I don't wanna deal with a rack anymore!
            I have a Randall RM100 and I almost wish it had a forth module.
            Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
            X