Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final got my 2 holy grails! (TC Electronic content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final got my 2 holy grails! (TC Electronic content)

After much searching, I got a NOS TC Electronic Booster+Distortion+Line Drive to go with my NOS, brand new TC Electronic Sustain+Para. Eq., they're both brand new, in box, without a scratch, straight out of the DeLorean back from 1983!!!

These two are my all-time fave pedals ever since they came out, and the range of tones I can get with them in front of my Marshall Silver Jubilee really leaves nothing to be desired.
    The B/D/LD is great both as a clean boost to drive the amp harder, and as a light distortion (think TS808 but a bit more aggressive), and I usually kick in the S/PEq. for loooong, sustaining tones with a boost on the mids which helps cutting through the mush without increasing the volume.

Does anyone here owns/use them?

I have the booster + distortion. I got it in trade for something (don't remember what). I just threw it in a bin and forgot about it. Years later, I plugged it in and there was a little something that said whoa, I can get $150 easy for this but, this pedal is pretty special sounding. So I decided to keep it. I rarely play with pedals but, it definitely has its own thing going on and it is a VERY good thing. Recently got the TC chorus flanger as well. TC pedals really sound the best!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

I also have a booster/distortion/ld, I love it in front of my jcm800. Great S.O.D. tone with it!

Comment

Working...
      X