Hafler T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hafler T3

Now I have many rack mount preamps - MP1, MP1Mk4, Rockmaster, Jackson JX-3, Rocktron PROGAP and then a T3 hafler which I picked up for a ridiculous $70AUS because the high gain channel didn't work.
    After fixing that I've gotta say this this takes the cake - 2 Valves, simple knobs, midi switching. The gain is unreal, the clean is the best I've ever heard. Has anyone else played around with one of these ? They seem like a hidden secret !?

I borrowed a T2 years ago, I thought it was OK, but kind of buzzy sounding. My brother has a Hafler Triple Giant preamp, and that is pretty cool.

Comment

The only Hafler I´ve tried is the Triple Giant, and if the others are similar they are pretty good. But wait, isn´t $70AUS like $55 american? If so, it´s definitely ridiculous unless you paid 300 for the fix.

Comment

Originally posted by badams View Post
        Now I have many rack mount preamps - MP1, MP1Mk4, Rockmaster, Jackson JX-3, Rocktron PROGAP and then a T3 hafler which I picked up for a ridiculous $70AUS because the high gain channel didn't work.
        After fixing that I've gotta say this this takes the cake - 2 Valves, simple knobs, midi switching. The gain is unreal, the clean is the best I've ever heard. Has anyone else played around with one of these ? They seem like a hidden secret !?
        Man I had one of those years ago. I used with a peavey classic 50/50 power amp. I loved it. Good score.

Comment

Cool pre. Worth noting that the clean channel is solid state though.

Comment

Working...
          X