acoustic amp suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acoustic amp suggestions?

Hey guys my Uncle was out awhile back and had so much fun playing my guitars, he is now interested in an inexpensive amp to play his martin thru in the house only...needs a little chorus and maybe a delay that's it.

He is not gear savy - so it's not like I can expect him to be able to operate much of anything...I need this solution to be dummy proof...not a performance gig worthy amp with g major and midi controller for him:ROTF:

BUT he can flat play fingerstyle acoustic...

Any ideas?
    Thanks Eli

i use a marshall AS50R for my acoustic amp. it sounds pretty good, is cheap, and has chorus and reverb. i paid 329.00 for it brand new!! i have been VERY happy with it. i use it with my ovation acoustic and my brian moore synth/acoustic guitar.

i have gigged with it and the only complaint i had was a lack of low end. it has two 8" speakers and a tweeter. so i bought a peavey TNT115 bass combo and run from the line out into the crossover in on the TNT. it lets me use the TNT like a sub-woofer for the AS50R. it is killer. but excessive for home use!!

i think that would be a good choice. cheap and easy to use....plus it sounds good!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

sounds just right...thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
      X