No Preamp Effects Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Preamp Effects Units

Other than the current offerings from T.C. Electronics and Rocktron (the xpression) what else is out there? I'm looking for something to put in the fx loop of my F-50.

About ten years ago (perhaps less) didn't Korg offer a pretty decent multi fx oriented for guitar that was primarily modulation, delay, and reverb type effects? I also seem to remember Peavey having something like that as well, but I can't recall any of the model numbers.

Boss ME50 is something to look at.
    The Behringer V-amp 2 works great too because you can shut off the modeling and the preamps with a push of a button. It then becomes and effects processor. Works quite well and its super cheap.

Comment

POD's work good for this - you can turn off the preamp. Also, older Rocktron units are great too such as the Intellifex. Roland has made a whole bunch of units over the years (the Boss VF-1 is way cool). Yamaha SPX stuff is fantastic and so is the MagicStomp.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Lexicon does some great stuff as well, and even though most of it isn´t "guitar" gear it works super.

Comment

Working...
        X