*stolen amp alert* Wizard Modern Classic 100 6L6 Head + ata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *stolen amp alert* Wizard Modern Classic 100 6L6 Head + ata

if any one finds this amp ANYWHERE for sale or otherwise, please know it is indeed a STOLEN AMP!

wizard modern classic 100 watt head w/ 4xJJ 6L6 powertubes was stolen btwn 1/30-2/02 in transit from dallas, tx to nyc.
    it was in a blue LM engineering flight case w/ metal trim/corners and recessed hardware.

the amp itself is a single input model. black tolex, white piping and small wizard logo on front.
    the serial # is WM316.

if you see this amp anywhere, please know it's STOLEN.
    i'm hoping as of right now w/ ups "looking" for it, it's just missing. i'm checking craigslist, here on hc.com, ebay and doing google searches everyday. i know if it was indeed stolen and for sale it would turn up somewhere on the net. the world is getting smaller and smaller and the fact that this is rare gear helps my confidence immensely.
    a reward is offered, no questions asked. any help is greatly appreciated.
    thanks
    mack

Where (as in what state) was it stolen in? That could help a lot.

Comment

I feel your pain- Still looking for my pc of shit cousin with my guitar he basically stole...... Hope you find it. jake

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
        Where (as in what state) was it stolen in? That could help a lot.
        not sure. as stated it was enroute from dallas to nyc. i have a feeling it never made it out of tx.

Comment

Sorry I cant help any dude I'll keep an out if it by some remote chance found its way up ehre though. Good luck!

Comment

thanks man. the good thing is that it's rare and high ticket so if it lands in a gtr shop or something they will probably try to sell on ebay. it WILL get spotted.

Comment

Dude, that really sucks. Sorry to hear about it. Hope ya find it.
              I'm not Ron!

Comment

Was it insured?

Comment

Hopefully UPS will find it. I've had them lose a guitar for a few days and it sucked but it ended up arriving and in good shape. I hope you insured it!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

There's one on Ebay right now, but I believe it is an EL34 powered version. There is no serial number listed.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

yeah that ones legit. it's a 2 input. mine was a single. thanks though!
                      no luck w/ OOPS so far.
                      i'm starting to think ups is run by very frustrated failed musicians lol...
                      Last edited by gaussmantra; 02-10-2007, 02:57 AM.

Comment

So was it insured?

Comment

I feel your pain too guy,
                          I had a`73 Marshall Super Lead and matching 4x12 stolen some 20 years ago. Sady,..I never got it back.

Comment

hey everyone- they found it.
                            i'd write about the whole thing but i've got a huge headache. thanks everybody for all the help and support. thanks again everybody. thanks. i need a drink.

Comment

Cool, that's good news, that would've really sucked
                              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
                              X