Finally scored a Vetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally scored a Vetta

Well, it took a while, but I finally got a Vetta Combo and the amp is everything I need and more. It sounds great loud and low it's a blast to play with. I've been gigging with a Pod XT and XLT since they both came out, but I can't wait to put this amp out to work.

All I can say is.... WOW!!!!!

Thanx so much to jgcable for all of his help and showing me some really cool tips on how to use the amp. Next stop will be a Vetta 2 HD.

Originally posted by lhrocker View Post
    Well, it took a while, but I finally got a Vetta Combo and the amp is everything I need and more. It sounds great loud and low it's a blast to play with. I've been gigging with a Pod XT and XLT since they both came out, but I can't wait to put this amp out to work.

All I can say is.... WOW!!!!!

Thanx so much to jgcable for all of his help and showing me some really cool tips on how to use the amp. Next stop will be a Vetta 2 HD.
    Glad you like it Pete and likewise.. thanks for the XTL and the Variax.
    I am having so much fun I am actually giddy!!! I posted a review of the rig just a few minutes ago.
    There is nothing like a Vetta. Its an amazing chunk of technology.

Comment

I scored one a couple weeks ago as well. Far and above the other Line 6 stuff I've had. A lot of the stock patches leave me scratching my head though.
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I still haven't had time to mess about with mine. Mine's a Vetta 1 which I have just upgraded. Can't get the FBX pedal to work the wah/expression pedal. Volume is good (Pedal 2), just nothing from pedal 1.

The sounds are spectacular though. Haven't kranked it yet.

Comment

Working...
        X