Rivera Knucklehead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivera Knucklehead

Hey all, I've been thinking about selling off my Mesa Rectoverb head and getting something else. I played through a Knucklehead (II?) and Los Lowbottom cab a few years ago, and thought it sounded fantastic, but was a bit too pricey for me at the time. Unfortunately, the local Rivera dealer doesn't actually stock anything, and have fairly unknowledgable sales people. The Rivera website isn't much help either. Does anyone know the differences between the different Knucklehead models?

Thanks!

knucklehead II, tre, and reverb are DRASTICALLY different from the older, regular knucklehead.

knucklehead II is a 2 channel, non-midi, no reverb version of the knucklehead reverb......which is a 3 channel, midi-controlled, reverb equipped amp. they have TONS of gain and KILLER clean channels. they are also VERY loud. knucklehead tre is a head that has OVER the top gain, and a wonderful clean channel.

the older knucklehead is like a hotroded marshall with a nice clean channel.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

What he said.
      The K Reverb has front panel control over the LosLobottom output. This is a VERY useful feature since you can dial in sack shaking bottom no other amp rig can deliver in this planet.

Riveras are load as hell and their customer support is second to none. Call them up and you might get Paul or Jr. on the phone, they will guide you through.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys! Looks like I need to find a Knucklehead II to check out. The Tre sounds pretty baddass from the clip on Rivera's site, but I don't have much need for THAT much gain anymore.

Pat

Comment

Working...
        X