how much 4 a used one?

Comment

The reason I ask
      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/msg/221002519.html
      I got GAS or AAS

Comment

I see them on Ebay all the time for $200.00

Comment

Glad I check these boards to get ideas. I was in need for a practice amp for my apartment. Just picked up a Bandit 112 for $219 BIN on E-Bay. Saw another one for 230 BIN if anyone else is interested.
          My gear
          87 Charvel Model 6
          86 Charvel Model 4
          93 Jackson RR EX
          93 Jackson Kelly STD
          88 Ibanez RG560
          99 Schecter Diamond C-7
          Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

Anyone ever play a Peavey Express 112, never really see them around much anymore, usually in the second hand section of music stores, but they were decent amps too.
            Was the Bandit 112 a newer version of the Express 112??

Peavey make great amps!!

Comment

I've got an older Bandit 112 and used to gig with it all the time. Bought it back in...95 or 96, I can't remember. Great amp.
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by the_wall View Post
                Anyone ever play a Peavey Express 112, never really see them around much anymore, usually in the second hand section of music stores, but they were decent amps too.
                Was the Bandit 112 a newer version of the Express 112??

Peavey make great amps!!
                I think the Express was a lower wattage amp, 65W perhaps from memory?

Used to have a Bandit as my main amp, THRASH! Nice tight SS distortion.

Comment

I've got a Peavey Envoy 110 which is a 40w version of the bandit for the most part. It has a smaller speaker and not as many effects.

It's great for the basement and I really like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
                    I think the Express was a lower wattage amp, 65W perhaps from memory?

Used to have a Bandit as my main amp, THRASH! Nice tight SS distortion.

I had an Express 112 transtube 65w and while it should have been as good as the bandit, mine was a POS, really loud hum and just plain raspy sounding distorted, thought it was the Sheffield speaker that was bad, but I put it in a Bravo tube amp and it sounds fantastic,
                    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
                    X