X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best chorus pedal under $100 is?????

....suggestions?
    E = Fb

I had a DOD Stereo Chorus at one point that I liked....I want to say it was called the Icebox. It was $50-$60 IIRC.
    Scott

Comment

Can't go wrong with the good old Boss CH-1.
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Digitech X-series is pretty good - very thick, very cheap. I liked it better than my vintage MXR.

Pete

Comment

old Boss CE-2
          http://reviews.harmony-central.com/r...-2+Chorus/10/1

Comment

Man, I am listening to sound clips on MF and so far I really dig the Chorus Ensemble and (above $100) the Line 6 sounds pretty good. One of the reviews on the Chorus ensemble said the volume drops out a bit, anyone know if this is a legit concern?
            E = Fb

Comment

Ibanez CS9

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
                Can't go wrong with the good old Boss CH-1.
                +1
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

You know what, the chourus in the $99 zoom G2 pedal isn't bad at all plus you get the other effects for free.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

I have a CE5 chorus ensamble and if anything it gives me more volume rather than it dropping the volume. But it does have a level knob on it so yo can tweak it and get the volume set right. I like it its not as full as i would like but its a nie sounding chorus. And since i got it for 25 bucks used im not complaining.
                    Gil

Comment

when I was using pedals I had a CE-5 Chorus Ensemble and it was never enough chorus for me, disappointing. then I sold it and got the CH-1 and it was like, this is what I was missing.

get the CH-1. it's the shit.
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

CH-1 all the way/

Comment

I would say the Arion SCH-1 (not made anymore) or SCH-Z( Cheap, cheap, cheap). Great sounding and you can get a cool leslie sound as well!

Comment

The CH-1 is a nice pedal. Cheap too.

If you want a really lush controllable chorus you should look for a Univibe pedal.

Comment

For like $80 you can get an Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Reissue. I have one and love it. Of course I go right to it for "Come As You Are". Also works pretty well for stuff by The Police.

Comment

Working...
                              X