Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rack spacers

Hey there,
    I was thinking about getting one of those rack spacers, those flat black things with vents in them that you can fill an empty rack space with. I thought it would be a good idea between my power amp and attentuator, which both put out a lot of heat, but how essential are they? Is rack spacing essential? Or is all the extra room behind the units enough to keep them from overheating?

Cheers,
    Nick

I don't know how important it is to vent your rack equipment. But I do know that I have two of them sitting here doing nothing and would be more than happy to mail them to you if you want to experiment for a cheap price....free.
    I Ebayed all my rack gear recently going old school and don't have a use for them.
    You can see them here:

Let me know if you want them.
    -Michael

Comment

Michael, that'd be awesome, I'd really appreciate it. I can mail or paypal you shipping costs, since I'm pretty sure the two rack vents would be more than the regular 39 cent stamp.

Cheers,
      Nick

Comment

Just PM me your address. I'm not worried about about a few bucks for mail cost, but thanks for the offer....it's actually nice that I don't have to throw them away.
        -Michael

Comment

Hey Nick, if you find that you only need one... I'd be glad to take the other one off your hands for shipping cost. Let me know... thanks!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Working...
          X